As a Personal assistant, you will be the right hand of 2 directors (Finance and Operations). Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- To screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- To organize and maintain diaries and to make appointments;
- To produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- To organize and attend meetings/conference calls and to ensure the team is well prepared for meeting and provide complete minutes;
- To devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing
- To book all travel (flights, hotels, car rental, transport) with best price conditions for the Directors and their teams and handle travel expense reports for Directors;
- To ensure all required follow-up and reporting and to support the departments in other ad-hoc tasks if needed;
- To carry out background research on internet and to present solutions:
- To perform a wide variety of administrative tasks in the structure of the Assistant Pool.
- Bachelor or master degree;
- Min 5 years of experience as Personal Assistant;/Management Assistant;
- Team player while being able to act independently:
- Sense of ownership, discretion and confidentiality;
- Excellent interpersonal contact and professional manners in multicultural environment;
- Team player while being able to act independently;
- Excellent English, knowledge of French or Dutch, other languages are an asset;
- Stress resistant and able to handle multiple demands simultaneously;
- Excellent skills in Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS-Word and MS-Outlook;
- High responsiveness to call to action, accurate (precise) in communication;
- Service/support minded and very enthusiastic;
- Willing to travel occasionally.
What we offer:
- An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector.
- Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.
- Easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters and Airport.