As a Business Analyst, you oversee the development and use of ARC data systems. You carry out researches and put in place efficient ways to organize, store, analyze and report data in response to requestor with attention to security and confidentiality.
The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from ARC Europe as well as within.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
The Business Analyst at ARC has the following responsibilities:
- Understand the requirements (both functional and non-functional) from customer and develop Business Requirements Specifications;
- Understanding and drafting business requirements for creation of interactive Customer dashboards and reports with 360 degrees of data. Creating data stories with one of the BI tool;
- Configure/build the application/process solution in line with the design document & also assist the team in requirement clarifications to complete configuration and customization;
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection with N&O / Sales (Customers) to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data;
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects;
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards;
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed. Understand and ensure privacy law and standards;
- Prepare scheduled reports for distribution to the Business requestor and Develop ad-hoc reports as necessary/required by Business requestor;
- Present data and/or related data management procedures or techniques at conferences and meetings where needed;
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.);
- Survey and benchmark Data Management processes and tools;
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modification.
- Mater Degree related to Computer Sciences, Business or Economics;
- Ability to fully grasp the complexity of data management;
- Strong understanding of databases and data/business analysis procedures;
- Possess excellent troubleshooting skills: an analytical mindset with problem-solving skills;
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.);
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies;
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.);
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Communicate effectively;
- Committed Team player with the sense of respect and integrity;
- The role requests a results-oriented mind, with a can-do attitude;
- Excellent knowledge of English. The knowledge of other languages is an asset.
What we offer:
- An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector.
- Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.
- Easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters and Airport.