You will join the Marketing Team whose objective is to support our leading position in the coming years, facing major changes coming from the automotive industry. As connected Services Product Manager, you will be in charge of our data-driven activities, starting from analysing the available resources, identifying and designing new value propositions and offers, and managing the associated product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
Your main mission will be to:
- Understand and analyse available data and how it can be used to enlarge our product portfolio and value propositions, for instance with an improved driver’s experience thanks to prevention of car breakdown
- Generate a deep knowledge of existing data and technology capabilities inside the organisation as well as outside – for efficient solution design and delivery approaches
- Support digital transformation within our organisation and ecosystem, defining enhanced user experience and innovative interface
- More specifically, and with the support of our operations department engage our European service providers to support your product definition and deliver global solution to the automotive market
- Lead the entire product lifecycle and assure efficient collaboration with our communication team.
- Combine new services with other segments of the company offering, to bring highly appealing and competitive services to market and contribute to the product marketing team success
- Maintain a constant monitoring of market trends and technologies to keep on leveraging the company leading market position, and anticipate market evolutions.
Your skills and profile:
- 4 to 8 years of experience in technology marketing or product marketing in service and data intensive environment,
- Experience in B2B2C and B2B,
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a multicultural and matrixed environment,
- Great analytical abilities to quickly assess customer needs and market opportunities, and implement them into appealing value propositions and offers,
- Self-starter – ability to structure product plans, define priorities, build roadmaps and go-to-market strategies, as well as be accountable for owning and driving projects from start to completion
- Good communicator – able to translate needs into proper requirements, as well as articulate clear plans and robust value propositions, and deliver these to both internal teams and customers.
- Detail driven – a commitment to get into the detail to explore, understand and structure. Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Team player and networking enthusiast,
- English mother tongue level (other European languages will be a plus)
Clients and prospects, Service Providers and other clubs related organisations, and any other required external party such as: strategic partners, mobility organisations, financial institutes, telematics providers, etc…
What we offer :
- An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector.
- Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.
- Easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters and Airport.