ARC EUROPE is looking for an experienced Human Resources Professional to build up solid HR practices and increase the impact of HR department in this growing SME environment.
The HRM will be responsible for delivering the HR strategic plan, leading a team of up 2 people and providing sound advice to senior management on all HR topics.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Implement the HR Strategy as defined previously by management;
- Employee Communications;
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and processes;
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards;
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks;
- Improve HR data analytics and metrics and ensure reporting;
- Supervise the work of a small HR team and provide guidance;
- Coach line managers and deal with people issues and complaints;
- Take ownership of the HR Budget.
Skill requirements and personal attributes:
- A proven experience of min 10 years in Human Resources, mainly in soft but also hard HR with at least a first management position;
- Degree in human resources, business administration or equivalent,
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives;
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Result oriented and fact driven;
- Excellent knowledge of Belgian employment legislation and regulations;
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices;
- Strong business acumen partnered with a passion for the human element;
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting;
- Experience in projects and process management
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Potential to grow to an international role.
What we offer:
- An exciting job with plenty of variety in a high level, international SME , multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector;
- Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations;
- Easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters and Airport.