An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in an international, multicultural & multilingual environment
Non-managerial salary package in line with responsibilities, including fringe benefits like group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers etc
Today, an easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters / airport
Working hours following a flexitime schedule (no home office)
ARC Europe Group is an industry reference in B2B Mobility Services, powered by the best in class Automobile Clubs and Assistance Partners. The Group Shareholders are: ADAC, AA, ANWB, ACI, ÖAMTC, RACE, Touring & TCS.
ARC Europe has been formed back in 1991 to address the needs of the B2B market by offering pan-European roadside assistance, travel and personal services. Today, our vision is to be the leading Group and industry reference in B2B mobility services, running operations in four countries.
ARC Europe Group is the largest supplier of roadside assistance services in Europe with an outstanding network in more than 40 European countries. The Group is entering new fields of activities linked to the concept of full Mobility and Connected Services (Connected car / Connected people), exploring new channels of distribution and enlarging its geographical scope.
In order to strengthen its international Team currently based in Brussels (Belgium), ARC Europe Group is looking for a Customer Support Officer to join the Operations & Network team as soon as possible.
For more details on the company à see www.arceuropegroup.com
The job responsibilities:
- Managing day to day operational issues for roadside assistance and mobility contracts
- Act as SPOC (single point of contact) for the Sales Key Account Manager within the company and the Business Owner for all matters related to the operation of a contract
- Monitor operational performance of the service providers in Europe with regards to service delivery of roadside assistance and mobility contracts: achievement of KPI’s Targets, processes adherence, trainings and follow-up of agreed corrective action with relevant stakeholders
- Production of contractually committed technical, operational and management reports and value added analysis for internal and external clients
- Analyse and respond to Customers complaints regarding service delivery
- Analyse the content / requirements of new tenders, participate in the elaboration of the offer in cooperation with Sales, especially in terms of operational abilities
- Coordinate the implementation of operational service delivery aspects of contracts
- Maintenance of the operational contract database contents
- Perform operational audits of our Service Provider in respect of service delivery, data delivery and compliance
- Support the Head of Operations in logistic tasks and dedicated projects
The wanted profile:
Education & Skills:
- University Degree or equivalent
- Absolute must: at least 5 years’ experience in Operational departments or call centres within assistance environment
- Computer literate: proficient & advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Fluent in English
- Experience in an international environment is an asset, ideally coming from the automotive industry and experience in mobility service delivery
- Good organisational skills and capacity to deliver on allocated tasks and respond in a timely manner to deadlines
- Ability to manage priorities
- Task-orientated, responsible and autonomous, and continuously improvement-minded
- Detail-minded and well organised
- Strong inter-personal and communication qualities within a multi-national context, including discretion, confidentiality, diplomacy and tolerance
- Prepared to travel throughout Europe and willing to work in one of our Group’ offices
Contact ARC Europe Group now!
Interested in this unique European experience? ARC Europe Group offers an attractive package. For more information please contact Mrs Nabert, the Group HR Manager, by email or simply email your letter of motivation including the expected salary package and your CV (both in English). The reference of this job advertisement is “CSO”. Only candidates with the required background will be contacted back.
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org