Your role & responsibilities:
As Digital Process Developer, you are in charge of leading, facilitating and monitoring the implementation of new Digital Road Side Assistance processes within the network of Service Providers mainly in customer care centers. You deliver on time the required quality.
You will be in contact with:
- Digital representatives in Service Providers Operations
- Digital Program Manager
- All project teams that are in the scope of the Digital Program
Job responsibilities and authorities:
- Ensure development and implementation of Digital RSA within the Service Provider Network by monitoring planning’s and execution plans of service providers;
- Design and develop digital operational processes to support Digital Road Side Assistance including cross border situations in close cooperation with Head of Operations and service providers Operations Manager;
- Define together with IT Business Analyst, service provider and OEM the minimum set of data to support the successful implementation of the process;
- Promote and ensure process standardization amongst ARC Europe Service Providers;
- Support Service providers operations department in transition to digital RSA;
- Organize, coordinate and perform all relevant scenario tests during development of Digital RSA;
- Organize, coordinate and supervise all end-to-end tests before GO live;
- Be the SPOC for Digital RSA operations of ARC Europe contracts;
- Promote and organize best practice exchange;
- Provide resolution for problems;
- Report on project status.
- Master degree in Business, Applied Economics, or similar.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience;
- Digital oriented and strong interest and affinity with the new trends
- Analytical and structured;
- Bring leadership and power of conviction;
- Open minded but also Detail-minded and well organized;
- Good organizational skills and capacity to deliver on allocated tasks and respond in a timely manner to deadlines;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Task-orientated, responsible and autonomous, and continuously improvement-minded;
- Strong inter-personal and communication qualities within a multi-national context, including discretion, confidentiality, diplomacy and tolerance;
- Experience in mobility service delivery and or in operational departments within assistance environment
What we offer:
- An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector.
- Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.
- Easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters and Airport.