ARC Europe Group is an industry reference in B2B Mobility Services, powered by the best in class Automobile Clubs and Assistance Partners. The Group Shareholders are: ADAC, AA, ANWB, ACI, ÖAMTC, RACE, Touring & TCS.
ARC Europe was formed in 1991 to address the needs of the B2B market by offering pan-European roadside assistance, travel and personal services. Today, our vision is to be the leading group and industry reference in B2B mobility services.
ARC Europe Group is the largest supplier of roadside assistance services in Europe with an outstanding network in more than 40 European countries. The Group is entering new fields of activities linked to the concept of full Mobility and Connected Services (Connected car / Connected people), exploring new channels of distribution and enlarging its geographical scope.
The Global Assistance Alliance (GAA) was founded in 2017 as a platform to exchange knowledge and group efforts between AAA (USA), Club Auto (Canada), Assist Australia and ARC Europe Group.
In order to strengthen the development of the Global Assistance Alliance, ARC Europe Group is looking for a GAA Project Manager/PMO to promote the global initiatives, translate them into concrete projects and coordinate their implementation by the working groups.
For more details on the company, have a look at
https://www.arceuropegroup.com/ https://www.northway.aaa.com/ http://www.clubautoltd.com/ http://www.australianmotoringservices.com.au/
Role & responsibilities:
The GAA Project Manager will interact with the CEO’s of the 4 assistance organizations in the Alliance in order to translate strategic initiatives into concrete projects, and set up a PMO structure to lead, steer, monitor, control and report on progress and results. The GAA Project Manager will interact with the various working groups for the rollout of these initiatives.
He/she will act as an ambassador for the GAA by communicating about the initiatives, building visibility and credibility for this role in the network of automobile clubs and mobility services companies.
The position reports to the Managing Director of ARC Europe.
Concretely, he/she is expected to:
- Define and implement common processes and tools to facilitate the communication and exchange of information between the GAA working groups;
- Act as intermediary between the GAA leaders and the working groups to set objectives, define projects and assign resources;
- Organise, coordinate and participate to the GAA meetings
- Set up a smooth process to report back on projects’ progress and returns;
- Build a strong network both within the GAA members and with all stakeholders.
A university degree is required
- Minimum 2-3 years of international project management experience
- Fluent in English and one other international language.
- Well-developed inter personal skills
- Strong business acumen, sharp and quick to understand new topics
- A hands-on self-starter, motivated by creating new opportunities
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Numerate & analytical
- Positive attitude and perseverance
- Good report writing skills, at executive summary level
- Willingness to travel (including overseas) (ca. 15%)
What we offer:
An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector.
Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.
Easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters and airport.
Working hours following a flexitime schedule (no home office).
Contact ARC Europe Group now !
Interested in this unique opportunity? ARC Europe Group offers an attractive package. For more information please contact Mrs Nabert, the Group HR Manager, by email or simply email your letter of motivation with your CV (both in English) and your salary expectations. The reference of this job advertisement is “GAA”. Only candidates with the required background will be contacted.
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org