Join the ARC Europe Group Financial Team and bring your expertise and talents to build up with us new services for the ongoing automobile and mobility evolution.
Our company is the European leading provider of roadside assistance services to Car Manufacturers, with more than 40 % market share. Every year, our organisation handles 18 million incoming calls, and thanks to our network of 42 service providers across Europe, we maximise user’s mobility and peace of mind.
Your role and objective, inside a multicultural team with long-lasting tradition in bringing the best services and experiences to road users, will be to lead the financial planning and reporting activities for ARC Europe Group and to work in close collaboration with the finance teams in the local affiliates as well as the key stakeholders at ARC Europe Group level.
- Drive the financial planning and analysis processes for ARC Europe Group:
- Manage and improve the group reporting tool (TAGETIK), with the support of external consultants
- Coordinate the Group monthly closing process and analyse the key drivers analysis vs targets
- Support the Group yearly budget process and the strategic plan, and coordinate the quarterly forecasting processes of the group affiliates
- Drive forecasting accuracy of the group affiliates and key risk analysis, on a quarterly basis
- Coordinate customer and product profitability planning, analysis and reporting
- Drive and Coordinate Activity Based Costing Analysis
- Support Sales and Marketing departments in Customer Pricing and Profitability analysis
- Build an in-depth understanding of ARC Europe Group affiliates drivers, pricing, revenues, deals and cost structures, allowing senior management to get a clear view on financial results, risks and opportunities and financial trade-off options.
- Improve processes and reporting tools for the above mentioned activities in order to drive end-to-end efficiencies
- Maintain a strong financial control environment, ensure timely and accurate accounting close, deliver timely and accurate forecasts and budgets
- Coordinate regular review of progress against priorities
- Provide executive reporting of financial and business performance to the ARC Europe Group Management Board.
Your skills and profile:
- University degree in economics, finance or management engineering
- Demonstrated expertise in financial planning and analysis (at least 5 years of experience in planning, controlling, finance or related functional areas). Past experience in assistance or insurance companies will be a plus.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Superior business acumen, technical knowledge on multiple business units.
- High energy and self-motivated, capable to handle pressure
- Solid track record in building relationships
- Executive level communication skills
- Proven skills in process improvements
- Strong skills in systems and tools
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Language Skills: Fluent English. Fluent French is a plus
ARC Europe Group is an industry reference in B2B Mobility Services, powered by the best in class Automobile Clubs and Assistance Partners. The Group Shareholders are: ADAC, AA, ANWB, ACI, ÖAMTC, RACE, Touring & TCS.
ARC Europe has been formed back in 1991 to address the needs of the B2B market by offering pan-European roadside assistance, travel and personal services. Today, our vision is to be the leading Group and industry reference in B2B mobility services, running operations in four countries.
We offer an interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in an international, multicultural & multilingual environment. Non – managerial salary package in line with responsibilities, including fringe benefits like group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers etc. Easy access office location in Brussels. Working hours following a flexitime schedule (no home office).
For more information please contact Mrs Nabert, the Group HR Manager by email and send us your letter of motivation including the expected salary package and your CV (in English) to email@example.com.
All candidates with the required background will be contacted back.
For more details on the company, please kindly see www.arceuropegroup.com