Join the ARC Europe marketing team, and bring your expertise and talents to build up and deliver with us new services for the ongoing automobile and mobility revolution.
Our company is the European leading provider of road assistance services to Car Manufacturers, with more than 40 % market share. Every year, our organization handles 18 million incoming calls, and thanks to our network of 42 service providers across Europe, we maximize user’s mobility and peace of mind.
Owning, driving or renting a car, the behaviors and experience of drivers are undergoing rapid and disruptive change. We see the combined progress of digital services, connectivity in the vehicles, and the development of new mobility solutions moving beyond car ownership. Important changes in powertrain technologies combined with regulatory changes are also leading to the increasing adoption of Electric Vehicles.
In this context, ARC Europe is growing its marketing team and creating the new position of Head of Channel Marketing & Communication, with the vision to strengthen its capacity to analyse the changes in the ecosystem and push the related business opportunities to new customers and channels.
As Head of Channel Marketing & Communication, you will report to our Marketing Director. Your role is to support the growth of ARC’s market presence in line with the ambitious company strategy. You will:
- Provide detailed understanding on market trends and competitive landscape to drive business growth opportunities, both from an end-user perspective and from a customer perspective, with a focus on ARC Europe targeted channels,
- Deliver insights and analyses to the Sales team and the Product Marketing team on a regular basis,
- Develop and enhance Market screening, analytics tools & methodologies, in coordination with the internal and external stakeholders, to enrich available information and sources,
- For our existing B2B automotive customers, you will define, source and implement marketing initiatives, in order to maximize the revenue generated with existing and new offers, and also increase loyalty. You will assist in designing content to nurture contacts through the sales cycle,
- For our new target channels (leasing, insurance, car rental, mobility operators…), you will design the marketing strategy and execute it. Your role is to increase ARC Europe’s visibility and position in these segments,
- Support business development and sales initiatives, including but not limited to social media marketing, webinars, internal events, meeting preparation with Business Owners and Key Account Managers, workshops, etc.
- Build strong working relationships with key internal groups, including sales and key account management, product marketing and customer support, and contribute to an improved account based marketing approach.
- Manage and deliver the external communication plan, adjusting the messages to the market in line with the company vision and ambition.
Your skills and profile:
- 10 years in operational marketing, with management experience from the services sector, ideally with exposure to the car ecosystem (car leasing, insurance, rental…),
- Strong analytical abilities to quickly understand ecosystems dynamics, assess market trends and business opportunities, and understandably convey them to stakeholders,
- Proven experience in B2B and key account marketing. Business-minded, familiar with account marketing practices, as well as tendering processes,
- Able to structure go-to-market strategies and work closely with sales organizations and business owners,
- Good communicator – able to elaborate the right messages for the targeted channels and grow a positioning and image into new channels or towards new stakeholders,
- Operationally driven – a commitment to get into the detail to explore, understand and structure. Critical thinking and problem-solving ability,
- Team player and networking enthusiast, used to working in a multicultural environment,
- Fluent in English, other languages are considered a plus.
- This full-time, permanent position is based in Brussels, and will include travel in Europe.
ARC Europe Group is an industry reference in B2B Mobility Services, powered by the best in class Automobile Clubs and Assistance Partners. The Group Shareholders are: ADAC, AA, ANWB, ACI, ÖAMTC, RACE, Touring & TCS.
ARC Europe has been formed back in 1991 to address the needs of the B2B market by offering pan-European roadside assistance, travel and personal services. Today, our vision is to be the leading Group and industry reference in B2B mobility services, running operations in four countries.
We offer an interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in an international, multicultural & multilingual environment. Non – managerial salary package in line with responsibilities, including fringe benefits like group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers etc. Easy access office location in Brussels. Working hours following a flexitime schedule (no home office).
For more information please contact Mrs Nabert, the Group HR Manager by email and send us your letter of motivation including the expected salary package and your CV (in English) to email@example.com.
All candidates with the required background will be contacted back.
For more details on the company, please kindly see www.arceuropegroup.com
26th April 2018