Role and responsibilities:
As an International Sales Manager, you will develop new sales channels (automotive) and implement a long-term business strategy.
Your main tasks are:
- Actively contribute to develop and implement a strategic sales plan for the ARC Europe Group Insurance Products Portfolio
- Secure a well-planned and coordinated customer approach
- Secure a strong ARC Europe awareness in the customers’ minds
- Secure and further develop the existing contracts to generate additional business by extending the assistance cooperation to other trust-marks of the allocated customer and offering the whole ARC Europe product-portfolio
- Develop insurance related products (for example: Mechanical Breakdown, Warranty on New and Used cars, Gap insurance, tyres insurance…) together with colleagues from Business Development and take the lead in approaching prospectsProfile:
- Master degree in Business, applied Economics or similar:
- Ideally more than 10 years of operational experience obtained in assistance sector (Sales), or automotive after sales with experience in warranty services or in insurance/ financing sector;
- Real “hunter” profile, enjoying the research of new leads, capable to analyze their current and future needs in order to align the ARC Europe commercial proposition;
- Ease and talent in communication and negotiation with senior management;
- Ability of interaction and networking within a multinational working environment;
- Very enthusiastic and resourceful with a strong personality;
- Team player while being able to act independently;
- English and French or German fluent in speaking and writing (mother tongue level). Other languages are an asset:
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe and occasionally out of Europe on a regular basis
What we offer:
- An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector.
- Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.
- Easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters and Airport.