ARC Europe Group is an industry reference in B2B Mobility Services, powered by the best in class Automobile Clubs and Assistance Partners. The Group Shareholders are: ADAC, AA, ANWB, ACI, ÖAMTC, RACE, Touring & TCS.
ARC Europe was formed in 1991 to address the needs of the B2B market by offering pan-European roadside assistance, travel and personal services. Today, our vision is to be the leading group and industry reference in B2B mobility services.
ARC Europe Group is the largest supplier of roadside assistance services in Europe with an outstanding network in more than 40 European countries. The Group is entering new fields of activities linked to the concept of full Mobility and Connected Services (Connected car / Connected people), exploring new channels of distribution and enlarging its geographical scope.
For more details on the company, have a look at
Role & responsibilities:
We are looking for a junior accountant to handle accounting transactions of ARC Europe Holding companies in full compliance with existing accounting and tax legislation, company guidelines and respecting the agreed deadlines.
- Accounts receivable
- Credit control and collection
- Maintain Customer masterdata
- Accounts payable
- Maintain vendor masterdata
- Post and control vendors’ invoices
- Expense reports
- Control expense reports, perform audits
- Control credit card account statements
- Post transactions in accounting system
Support the accounting team in the process of monthly and year-end reporting, preparing closing adjustments: accruals, depreciation, general provisions.
Support the control and reconciliation of the general ledger accounts (P&L and B/S)
- Degree in Accounting
- A first experience in accounting and reporting is considered a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Belgian GAAP
- Advanced user of Excel is a must, experience with accounting systems is a plus
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills
- Well organised, reliable and punctual
What we offer:
An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector.
Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.
Easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters and airport.
This is a 1 year contract of limited duration.