Role & responsibilities:
As a Key Account Manager, you will work in a multicultural environment and in a dynamic team. Your main client are the car manufacturers. Within the allocate customer group(s), your main responsibilities are:
- Secure a well-planned and coordinated customer approach;
- Secure a strong ARC Europe awareness in the customers’ minds;
- Secure and further develop the existing contracts to generate additional business by extending the assistance cooperation to other trust-marks of the allocated customer and offering the whole ARC Europe product-portfolio;
- Develop new products together with colleagues from Marketing.
- Master or Bachelor degree in business or marketing;
- Ideally several years of operational experience obtained in insurance / financing sector, Assistance Sector (Sales), or Automotive After sales;
- Strong interest for the automotive sector;
- Positive attitude and solution minded; enthusiastic and resourceful;
- Team player while being able to act independently;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Pleasant, patient, but ‘strong’ personality;
- Creative and problem solver;
- English, French and German fluent in speaking and writing (al the three on mother tongue level). Other languages are an asset;
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe and occasionally out of Europe on a regular basis.
What we offer:
- An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector.
- Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.
- Easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters and Airport.