Join the ARC Europe marketing team, and bring your expertise and talent to help us create and deliver new services for the ongoing automobile and mobility revolution.
Our company is the leading provider of road assistance services to Car Manufacturers in Europe, with more than 40 % market share. Every year, our organization handles 18 million incoming calls, and thanks to our network of 42 service providers across Europe, we maximize the driver’s mobility and peace of mind.
The behaviors and experience related to owning, driving or renting a car are undergoing rapid and disruptive transformation due to the combined progress of digital services, connectivity in the vehicles, or the development of new forms of mobility. Important changes in powertrain technologies as well as regulations are also leading to an increasing adoption of Electric Vehicles.
In that context, ARC Europe is creating a new position in the Marketing Department: Market Research and Sales support Manager. This role is created to strengthen our capacity to collect and analyse information about this new ecosystem. In addition we aim to push the related business opportunities to our customers and new business channels by responding to tenders from any Car Manufacturer and other potential customers.
As Market research and sales support manager, you will report to the Head of Marketing, and will:
- Run Market analysis about global automotive trends and competitive landscape, both from an end-user perspective and from a customer perspective; starting from ARC Europe’s customers and channels of distribution,
- Deliver insights and analyses to the Sales team and the Product Marketing team on a regular basis,
- Develop and enhance Market screening, analytics tools & methodologies, in coordination with the internal and external stakeholders, to enrich available information and sources,
- Setup a knowledge center within ARC Europe of our network of providers delivering assistance services in all European countries,
- Support our Key Account Managers by taking the lead on our bid management process and deliver the best offer possible to our B2B customers,
- Build strong working relationships with key internal groups, including sales and key account management, product marketing and customer support, and contribute to an improved account-based marketing approach.
Your skills and profile:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in conducting market analysis & strategic orientations preferably gained within the automotive industry,
- Advanced analytical capabilities to quickly understand ecosystem dynamics, assess market trends and spot business opportunities,
- Experience in B2B and global account management. Business minded and familiar with account management practices, as well as RFI/RFQ processes (bid management),
- Excellent level of English (oral & written), any other European language is considered a plus,
- The ability to communicate and present to internal and external audiences,
- At ease with collecting and consolidating information from several sources,
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a multicultural and matrixed environment,
- Operationally driven, committed to get into the detail to explore, understand and structure.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability,
- Team player and networking enthusiast,
- Knowledge of MS office software is a must, with advanced skills in Word and Excel.
This full-time, permanent position is based in Brussels, and may include travel in Europe.
What we offer?
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, meal vouchers, medical insurance and car assistance coverage.
Most important, you will have the opportunity to join a multi-cultural team engaging our Group in new eco-systems and with strong assets to succeed.