- Provide support for existing applications
- Development of web services and applications in C# using .NET framework and Microsoft technologies
- Development of both backend and frontend solutions
- Write technical specifications
ARC Europe Group is an industry reference in B2B Mobility Services, powered by the best in class Automobile Clubs and Assistance Partners. The Group Shareholders are: ADAC, AA, ANWB, ACI, ÖAMTC, RACE, Touring & TCS.
ARC Europe has been formed back in 1991 to address the needs of the B2B market by offering pan-European roadside assistance, travel and personal services.
ARC Europe Group today is the largest supplier of roadside assistance services in Europe with an outstanding network in more than 40 countries. Furthermore, the company is entering new fields of activities linked to the concept of full Mobility and Connected Services (Connected car / Connected people), exploring new channels of distribution and enlarging its geographical scope.
In order to meet the increasing demand of the market and to strengthen its international Sales Team in Brussels (Evere), ARC Europe Group is looking for several Medior .Net Developers for the area B2B roadside assistance to join the team as soon as possible.
For more details on the company à see www.arceuropegroup.com
The job responsibilities:
- The .Net Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance to ARC Europe’s software applications.
- Additional responsibilities include documenting, designing and developing new features for software applications per customer or internal specifications as well as identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated code.
- The .Net Developer will also assist in the creation of long term strategies related to the evolution of existing and new platforms to high-available, service-oriented architectures.
The wanted profile
- A1 and/or equivalent degree in IT with at least 2 years of experience as .Net developer
- Passion for IT (studious, interested in new technologies)
- Analytical, but practical and solution driven minded
- Advance knowledge of:
- .Net framework
- C#, LINQ
- NET MVC
- Familiar with the following:
- Relational databases (SQL Server TSQL)
- Database design and normalization
- Entity Framework (any other Object Relational Mapper would do)
- TDD (Test driven development)
- Any experience with mobile app. development is a plus
- Desire to continuously learn and grow
- Able to debug and troubleshoot
- Being able to work thoroughly, punctual and structural
- Being able to work independently and take initiative
- Capacity to work in team
- Be able to work easily in English
- Capability to deliver on time at the expected level of Quality and Cost
- Good ability to communicate
- Strong team-working attitude
- Project Management knowledge is a plus
An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in an international, multicultural & multilingual environment
Non-managerial salary package in line with responsibilities, including fringe benefits like group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers etc
Today, an easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters / airport
Working hours following a flexitime schedule (no home office)
Contact ARC Europe Group now!
Interested in this unique European experience? ARC Europe Group offers an attractive package. For more information please contact Mrs Nabert, the Group HR Manager, by email or simply email your letter of motivation including the expected salary package and your CV (both in English). The reference of this job advertisement is “DEV”. Only candidates with the required background will be contacted back.
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org