In order to strengthen its international Team currently based in Brussels (Belgium), ARC Europe Group is looking for an Office Coordinator / Administrator to join the administrative team as soon as possible.
Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation. Ensure good communication and safety. Keep contact with all suppliers, manage contracts and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers…
- Serve as the point person for duties including:
- Man the welcome desk, answer / transfer phone calls/ welcome visitors/ postmen/ couriers / give visitors access to the garage
- Maintain the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Organise the office and ordering stationery and equipment
- Set up / clean up rooms for meetings / in house lunches and office events and take contact with caterers
- Keep the kitchen and meeting rooms tidy and make sure that all supplies are available
- Training the welcome desk trainee (if 1 in house)
- Greet visitors and provide general support to visitors (general enquiries, taxi booking, offering coffee, water…)
- Mailing – receiving, distribution and sending out of post via Bpost / couriers
- Suppliers – manage contracts and offers with office vendors, service providers…
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services,
- Handle administrative duties and provide general administrative support to our employees
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment (beamers, printers, spare laptops…)
- Check and approval of invoices
- Participate in organising office procedures (fire alarm annual drill test, office alarm system)
- Manage and keep track of given office budget and ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Participate in planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and office events
- Errands (for registered mail)
- Shopping (for office events)
Your skills and profile
- Proven experience as an Office coordinator/administrator
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. printers, beamers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English – working language. French, Dutch and any other language would be an asset)
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
ARC Europe Group is an industry reference in B2B Mobility Services, powered by the best in class Automobile Clubs and Assistance Partners. The Group Shareholders are: ADAC, AA, ANWB, ACI, ÖAMTC, RACE, Touring & TCS.
ARC Europe has been formed back in 1991 to address the needs of the B2B market by offering pan-European roadside assistance, travel and personal services. Today, our vision is to be the leading Group and industry reference in B2B mobility services, running operations in four countries.
Our company is the European leading provider of road assistance services to Car Manufacturers, with more than 40 % market share. Every year, our organisation handles 18 million incoming calls, and thanks to our network of 42 service providers across Europe, we maximise user’s mobility and peace of mind.
We offer an interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in an international, multicultural & multilingual environment. Non – managerial salary package in line with responsibilities, including fringe benefits like group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers etc. Easy access office location in Brussels. Working hours following a flexitime schedule (no home office)
For more information please contact Mrs Nabert, the Group HR Manager by email and send us your letter of motivation including the expected salary package and your CV (in English) to email@example.com.
All candidates with the required background will be contacted back.
For more details on the company, please kindly see www.arceuropegroup.com