- Be the single point of contact for Service Providers for all generic processes related issues, and mitigate between them if required
- Provide assistance and advice to Service Providers to enable ARC Europe standards to be met or surpassed: this shall include all tools made available to the network of Service Providers such as the KPI tool the ARC Dealer Portal, FDDS etc.
- Initiate and coordinate general communication to the Network, such as down times, emergency situations etc.
- Coordinate the rollout of SPARX from operational aspects throughout the network
- Keep “Service Provider knowledge database” including all relevant information for tenders up to date. If, and when required run a network survey and produce a final report
- Conduct service provider audits (regular audits and selection audits)
- Handle complaints between or about service providers and propose corrective actions when relevant
- Monitor general complaints reports from Network and propose corrective actions when relevant
- Monitor general B2B KPIs (reception/performance) and support the International Network Manager in issuing relevant penalties
- Maintain and develop operational network processes, such as the cross-border process
- Be the single point of contact for all SMARC related operational topics (processes, operational and invoicing)
- Regularly monitor SMARC KPI’s and provide the International Network Manager with figures and reports
- Support the International Network Manager in its activities
Skill requirements and Personal attributes
- Education: University level
Experience in Operational call centres or Club organisation
- Languages: English and one other international language
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office
- Analytical, Flexible, Team spirit, well organised
- Experience in working in a pan-European environment
- Knowledge of clubs and first-hand experience in provision of all aspects of assistance service
- Good communication skills
Internal and external contacts:
Internal: all departments, all levels
External: ARC Europe Service Providers and assistance organisations that could become ARC Europe Group Service Providers
What we offer:
- An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector.
- Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.
- Easy access office location in Brussels close to the NATO headquarters and Airport.
Please send your candidature to email@example.com