“Roadside Accident Loyalty line: an effective tool for fostering customer retention and dealer’s network turnover. ARC Europe Group, the best in class network with over 40,000 patrols and towing fleet is ready to assist and serve your customers.”
ARC Europe Group is now offering tailor made solutions for its customer base portfolio. Unique loyalty assistance services in a competitive financial package with our well known established automotive network. In case of accident, the immobilized vehicle is towed with our unique network to a licensed dealership, hence the car manufacturer’s network can intervene directly.
The coverage could be extended to secondary benefits to the direct beneficiaries and is operating as of car sale or after statutory. In this last case, coverage will start upon maintenance if drivers keep scheduled servicing up to date. The cover is yearly renewable when customer goes for regular maintenance services. The dealers are entitled to report the subscription the NSC.
- Specific Coverage
- Used vehicles up to 15 years old
- Cover abroad in all European countries
- Expected agreement duration for 3 years
- Expected set up time 60 days
This product requires an insurance contractual construction. ARC Europe Group Insurance Brokerage SPRL a devoted company of the ARC Europe group, is happy to assist you for selecting the best in class insurance solution for your Accident Loyalty program.
Accident Loyalty offers multiple benefits for dealers network, direct beneficiaries and car manufacturers, in addition it could be expanded to self-inflicted incidents
- Customer retention in official dealerships
- Expected volume in extensive body repair
- Increases volume of official repairs
- Official dealership repair
- Enable direct dialogue with licensed dealers
- Official body repair and spare parts
- Strengths the after sales income in spare parts
- Enhance customer loyalty
- Completes the ultimate customer satisfaction journey
*Powered by ARC Europe Group Insurance Brokerage SPRL- FSMA Registration N° 114642A